Bioelisa reagents are enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) designed to fulfil the requirements of clinical laboratories and blood banks in infectious disease diagnosis. Bioelisa reagents are based on peroxidase enzyme-linked immunoassay and cover a full panel of assays. Bioelisa product line includes Hepatitis B (HBsAg, HBsAg confirmatory, anti-HBs, and anti-HBc), Hepatitis A, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis E, HIV-1+2 Ag/Ab, HTLV I+II, Syphilis, Toxoplasma, Rubella, Cytomegalovirus, Herpes Simplex, Chagas and Helicobacter pylori assays.
Main characteristics are:
- Kits with different presentations
- Microplate with 96 separable wells
- Reagents can be used manually or can be automated
Fast and efficient
- Controls and calibrators are included in reagents kit
- Same incubation time and temperatures for related kits
- Common reagents for related kits
- High sensitivity and specificity
- High stability
- High reproducibility
Confirmatory tests for HIV, HCV and HTLV are available, based on Western blot or Immunoblot technology.
Semi-automated solutions with ELx50 (Washer), ELx800 (Reader) and PHMP (Microplate Thermoshaker) or fully automated solutions with DS2 (2 microplates) and best 2000 (4 microplates) are available.